Monday, July 10, 2017

Learning Project: Twitch Streaming?

So! For my upcoming project for my web 2.0 class, we will be looking into knowledge sharing.

For this reason, the web 2.0 tool i'll be using is the Twitch Livestream service, in tandem (hopefully if I can figure it out) youtube for "Videos on Demand"

If you wanna watch a guy try to teach a lesson on public administration while also keeping focus on a game requiring thinking/listening/so many retrys, check out https://www.twitch.tv/drfreckles

My schedule will be variable (Student and other work), but i'll try to stream between these times:

Monday 2PM-5PM
Tuesday: 6PM -9P< (not this tuesday though)
Wednesday 9PM-11AM
Thursday:7PM - 12AM
Friday: Anytime between 12 PM to 2 AM
Saturdays: Anytime between 2 PM to 2 AM
Sunday: Anyime between 2 PM to 2 AM

If you want to keep up, just check notifications and follow me on twitch!



No comments:

Post a Comment